Transformational change creates competitive advantage.
At a glance:
A leading automotive retail company teamed up with CMPSE to create transformational change for its business by shifting from a retail dealership model to an end-to-end e-commerce model. The company experienced exponential growth within the last five years and captured a unique market demographic, which they are pursuing nationwide.
Creating a solution that fits the new operating model.
A leading automotive retailer teamed up with CMPSE to create transformational change for its business by shifting from a retail dealership model to an end-to-end e-commerce model. This technology driven transformation would allow the company to compete with Carvana and Vroom, and put them in a competitive position to capture their target customer demographic.
An application that is meant to last.
CMPSE collaborated with the company to create a product development and release roadmap that wouldn’t interrupt the ongoing business operations.
- Product Strategy
- Developed a business driven product roadmap.
- Assessed core elements of the application ecosystem that had to be prioritized.
- Analyzed existing tech infrastructure and its gaps.
- Validated vision and objectives.
- Assessed potential integration partners.
- Conducted build vs. buy analysis.
- Design, Build and Deploy
- Conducted design sprints and developed UX/UI design.
- Architected a solution that maximizes overall value with focus on mission critical objectives.
- Designed back-end and front-end application infrastructure (including Inventory Management System) that can support internal business operations and B2C processes.
- Developed and deployed application ecosystem based on initial prioritization and changing business needs.
- Product Strategy
A product ecosystem for the future.
CMPSE developed a consolidated application ecosystem that powers the company’s new end-to-end e-commerce model and its underlying business processes.